David S Gallant
Based in Toronto, Ontario
April 16, 2011
Press / Business Contact:
I Get This Call Every Day
DescriptionDavid S Gallant is an independent game maker and programmer. He works in Actionscript, Flixel, and Unity. He has created works of interactive fiction using Twine. He can work HTML and CSS to make something of a Geocities level of quality.
David taught himself most of what he knows. He started making games after being exposed to Toronto's indie game scene, where he met the coolest people ever. Prior to that he was an amateur video games journalist, and before that he wrote supplements for tabletop roleplaying games.
I Get This Call Every Day YouTube
There are far more images available for David S Gallant, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for David S Gallant. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "...he made a math game framed with you controlling an X-Wing, and to find the coordinates for the TIE Fighters you’d have to solve math problems."
- Chris Demelo, Bonus Level
- "It’s upsetting to hear someone so fed up of their life, but at the same time his time spent turning that emotion into making a game about it creates such a personal creation."
- Chris Priestman, IndieStatik
- "...it's still a good read and probably one of the better ways to showcase one's portfolio."
- Cassandra Khaw, IndieGames.com
- "My god. You really are not very good at this game thing."
- axel-wolf, Newgrounds
Team & Repeating
David S Gallant
Programmer, Artist, Producer, etc et al.